Made from corn starch so 100% biodegradable and compostable All our liners are certified to BS EN 13432:2000 and carry the European standard seedling logo
SUITABLE FOR HOME COMPOSTING AND MOST COUNCIL FOOD WASTE COLLECTION SCHEMES
NB. FLAT RATE POSTAGE, BUY AS MANY ROLLS OF LINERS AS YOU LIKE FOR THE SAME RATE!
Please note that all liners should be used within 12 months of the purchase date
Also known as compost bags, biobags, composting bags, compostable caddy liners, these compostable food waste bags are thicker and stronger than most available liners and offer the best value for money
- Bin liner measures 400mm wide (when laid flat) and 350mm high
- When laid flat this bin liner measures just 25 microns thick, giving you a compact bin liner with great strength
How To Use
- Allow hot materials to cool before placing them in the liner, e.g. tea bags.
- Empty your bin or replace the liner every 1-4 days.
- The liner will breakdown harmlessly in a composting process and will disappear completely in 1-3 months.
- Store unused liners in dry conditions, away from direct sunlight and below 35 ° C.
- There can sometimes be a build up of condensation between the bin and the liner. This is normal and harmless.