These small biodegradable bin liners are manufactured from corn starch and so are 100% biodegradable, all of our liners are certified to BS EN 13432:2000 safety standards and carry the European standard seedling logo.
SUITABLE FOR HOME COMPOSTING AND MOST COUNCIL FOOD WASTE COLLECTION SCHEMES
NB. FLAT RATE POSTAGE, BUY AS MANY ROLLS OF LINERS AS YOU LIKE FOR THE SAME RATE!
Please note that all compostable liners should be used within 12 months of the purchase date
Also known as compost bags, biobags, composting bags, compostable caddy liners, these compostable food waste bags are thicker and stronger than most available liners and offer the best value for money
Designed to fit Urba 5 litre caddies or other 5 litre caddies. Carries code 7P0014.
How to use
Pull a bag from the roll. Please note these bags are side welded. That means the opening is along one side of the roll (shown by arrows and the word OPEN)
• Allow hot materials to cool before placing them in the liner, e.g. tea bags/freshly cooked foods.
• Empty your bin or replace the liner every 1-4 days.
• The liner will breakdown harmlessly in a composting process and will disappear completely in 1-3 months.
• Store unused liners in dry conditions, away from direct sunlight and below 35 ° C.
• There can sometimes be a build up of condensation between the bin and the liner. This is a sign it has started biodegrading, this is to be expected if normal and harmless.
Please note that liners should be used within 12 months of the purchase date due to their natural biodegradable properties.
These bags are not plastic - please read the full usage instructions that are supplied with our liners.