5 x 25 Litre Compostable Liners
Our 25 litre certified liners are fully compostable and biodegradable and are designed to fit standard 25 litre food waste caddies. These environmentally friendly liners are suitable for council food waste collections, so using these compostable liners makes it easy to keep the environment and your caddy clean.
These liners have a gusseted base meaning they are reinforced to provide extra strength at the bottom of the bag, this helps to prevent the bag breaking when full of food waste but does not affect the overall capacity of the bag.
These are made from corn starch so 100% biodegradable and compostable. All our liners conform to BS EN 13432 standard and carry the European standard seedling logo. Suitable for council waste collection schemes and home composting.
Designed to fit standard 25 litre caddies
Liner measures 58.5cm (W) x 60cm (H) Laid flat 25 Micron Thick
Also Known As:Also known as Compost bags, Biobags, Composting bags and compostable caddy liners. These compostable food waste bags are thicker and stronger than most available liners and offer the best value for money.
How to Use:
- Pull a bag from the roll. Please note these bags are side welded, which means the opening is along one side of the roll
- Allow hot materials to cool before placing them in the liner, e.g. Tea bags
- Empty your bin or replace the liner every 1-4 days
- The liner will break down harmlessly in a composting process and will disappear completely in 1-3 months
- There can sometimes be a build up of condensation between the bin and the liner. This is normal and harmless.
Store unused liners in dry conditions away from direct sunlight and below 35 degrees.
Please note that all compostable liners should be used within 12 months of the purchase date. Instructions are supplied with all our liners.